Here’s the cumulative scores for the 2018 South East QLD Strength Series. Points are accumulated by winning individual events in each round:
- For 1 competitor in a class, the competitor will receive 1 point for successfully attempting an event.
- For 2 competitors in each class, 1st place in the event will receive 3 points for winning and the second place competitor will receive 1 point.
- For 3 or more competitors in a class, 1st place in the event will receive 5 points for winning, 2nd place will receive 3 points and 3rd place will receive 1 point.
- Points can only be accumulated in a single class; if you switch classes throughout the series, you will split your points across the classes
- To win the SEQSS, you must have competed and accrued points in a class throughout the series, and compete in Brisbane’s Strongest Man and Woman in that same class (with points handed out the same way for this competition). This is separate to winning Brisbane’s Strongest Man and Woman.